Barry McGuigan Competition T&Cs
1. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
2. No persons (including their immediate families) connected with the administration of this competition are eligible to enter.
3. To enter the competition you must like GDK UK on Facebook and select one of the options on the post by choosing ‘Like’, ‘Love’, ‘HaHa’ or ‘Wow’.
4. Entrants can submit their entry for this competition from Friday 25th November until Friday 2nd December at 23:59 (“Closing Date”).
5. All valid and correct entries will be entered into the competition. The winner will be contacted within 72 hours of the Closing Date. Each winner who accepts their prize (“Prize Winner”) will need to provide their full name and email address and confirm they agree to these terms and conditions. The winner will be given 72 hours to respond. If they do not respond within the timeframe, a new winner will be selected.
6. The Prize Winner will receive a pair of boxing gloves signed by Barry McGuigan MBE.
7. The Prize Winner agrees and hereby grants the Promoter permission to use, copy, distribute, and publicly display their entries on any of the Promoter’s channels or their media partner promotional channels for all purposes related to this competition without any compensation or attribution to you. You also agree that the Promoter may use the Prize Winner’s name and likeness to administer and promote this competition, including for media interviews and promotional events connected with this competition.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants with regards to any communications relating to the competition.
9. To obtain the names and counties of the Prize Winner(s) and the details of the independent adjudicator please write to Equator PR, 58 Elliot Street, Glasgow, G3 8DZ and include a stamped pre-addressed envelope.
10. All Entrants and Prize Winners agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The decision of each winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This competition is governed by UK law.
12. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this competition, you are providing information to the Promoter and its 3rd party associates contracted for the purpose of administering this competition and not to Facebook.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is German Doner Kebab, United Brands LTD, 110 Easter Queenslie Rd, Glasgow, G33 4UL (“The Promoter”).