Terms and Conditions - German Doner Kebab – What’s Noising You Up #2
German Doner Kebab – What’s Noising You Up #2
Terms and Conditions
On Saturday April 11th from 3pm GMT until Saturday April 18th 3pm we will be running a competition “What’s Noising You Up” on Facebook. The following terms and conditions apply.
As part of the competition we will be giving away a code equivalent to the value of a Doner Krunch Burger Meal for delivery or click and collect through our partners Uber Eats and Deliveroo to 100 winners. The prizes winners will be drawn on Tuesday 21st April and contacted via direct message no later than Thursday 23rd April. Join us from 3pm on April 11th for your chance to win.
Like our Facebook page for updates and get ready to play in our prize draw.
German Doner Kebab Facebook Live Promotion Terms and Conditions (2020)
By participating in this promotion (the “Promotion”), you (the “entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on this communication on Facebook form part of these terms and conditions.
We are offering you the chance to win 1 of 100 codes with the value of a Doner Krunch Burger Meal on Facebook on Saturday April 11th from 3pm GMT until Saturday April 18th 3pm.
The Organiser/Promoter is United Brands LTD, 110 Easter Queenslie Road, Glasgow, G33 4UL. Company Number SC527065 (t/a German Doner Kebab)
The Service Provider is The Leith Agency. Registered office 86 Commercial Quay Commercial Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH6 6LX. Company Number SC143653
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
How to Enter
The Promotion is open from 15.00 (GMT) Saturday April 11th 2020 and shall close at 15.00 (GMT) April 18th, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
To enter the Promotion, entrants must be resident in the UK, over the age of 18, have a personal Facebook account and have access to the German Doner Kebab Facebook Video (the “Video”). There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
The Video lasts for a total of 1 minute 20 seconds and is comprised of two hosts playing a sound. Entrants are asked to identify the sound to be entered into the prize draw, entrants must correctly guess the sound in the comments section below the Video.
Entrants may submit more than one entry but repeat entries will be counted as one entry only. Multiple comments, duplicates, shares of other entrants’ comments and bulk and automated entries will not be deemed valid entries. Once an entrant has won a prize, that entrant is excluded from winning again.
Employees of German Doner Kebabs, The Leith Agency, or any associated companies, as well as sponsors and their employees, or anyone else involved in the organisation of the promotion, may not enter the Promotion.
We recommend checking that: (1) you have a strong internet signal prior to accessing the Video in order to participate successfully in the Promotion; and (2) your privacy settings are such that the Promoter and/or the Service Provider can see your entry. Entrants with a poor internet connection may not be able to enter.
Any entry that is deemed by the Promoter or the Service Provider, in its sole discretion, to be unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may otherwise bring the Promotion, the Promoter and/or Service Provider into disrepute, will be excluded from the Promotion. The Promoter and the Service Provider reserve the right at their absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion.
The Promoter and Service Provider shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of an entrant.
The Promoter and Service Provider will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Promoter and/or the Service Provider to disclose the identity of or to locate anyone posting or linking any content to its social media pages which infringes any third-party rights or is in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law.
There will be 100 drawn winners, who will have the choice of one of the following prizes.
- A voucher code, to be used on Deliveroo, redeemable for one Doner Krunch Burger or any item of equivalent value (£6.99)
- A voucher code, to be used on Uber Eats, redeemable for one Doner Krunch Burger or any item of equivalent value (£6.99)
The prizes do not include any hospitality, travel, delivery fees, processing fees, accommodation or other ancillary costs. The prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and non-refundable and the winners cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
Winner Selection and Prize Fulfilment
All entrants who correctly identify the sound will be entered into the prize draw which will be drawn on Tuesday 21st April.
Drawn winners will receive a private message from the page no later than Thursday 23rd April, if the winner’s permission settings allow.
The winners will be required to respond to the Facebook message via Facebook Messenger with their full name, preferred email address and prize preference within 48 hours of being sent the message.
In the event that a winner or substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize following notification within 48 hours, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner also drawn at random.
Once the, full name, preferred email address and prize preference has been supplied to us, the Leith Agency will distribute your prize via email, within 7 days. Please ensure you provide your correct email address.
The Promoter and Service Provider reserve the right to publish each winner's name on its websites found at http://www.germandonerkebab.com/
If you are a winner you agree to your entry being published and to take part in and co-operate fully with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this Promotion without any compensation.
- Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions or for the purposes of operating the competition, the details and information provided by the entrant when entering the competition or claiming a prize will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter and Service Provider’s control.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and Service Provider will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter and/or the Service Provider; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. This clause does not exclude liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- The Promoter and the Service Provider reserves the right to cancel the prize at any stage, if deemed necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant agrees to release the Promoter, the Service Provider and Facebook from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except as prohibited by law).
- This Promotion is governed by Scots law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.